Thursday, October 13, 2011

"Saying Good-by to Summer"


 
This is a free image and can be found here http://www.coloringbook4kids.com . There are some really cute images there. I will probably do another of this image in a card so I can send them to the grandsons. I love this time of year and all the beauty of the leaves. I am truly blessed to live where I do, as we enjoy all four seasons. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

The Song:
I was little boy lost, and I was little boy blue
I am little Jack Frost and but I am warm through and through
It's not easy to hide when your heart's on full view
Oh, tonight, cruel world be forgiving
Oh, for once in my life I am living

12 comments:

June Nelson said...

Hiya darlin the card is gorgeous and the image soooo cute, I have a few images from that website its great!!Mind you I dont recognise the song today, wheres that from??? Have a lovely friday darlin huggies June xxx

Glenda said...

Just an adorable image and really cool coloring! It made a gorgeous card my friend!

craftieodmae said...

this is gorgeous, I absolutely love your coloring!!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another sweet card! Love your coloring... fall perfection my friend!

Stampers Delights said...

What a lovely blog!
Love your projects so vibrant stunning
Big hugs Janice xxxxxx

CropStop said...

Love the use of the "falling leaves" theme. The colors are fantastic. Thanks for sharing on the CropStop Challenge!

Vicki said...

This is so adorable! Love the image. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog.

Veronica said...

Oh my goodness, that is so amazing. I love the little guy.
Thank you for joining us at CropStop Blog Challenge

Amanda R said...

Adorable Patty! Again, your coloring just gets better and better and I love that brown paper, it looks like wood to me and I am assuming that was the point!? Love it!

Katie said...

Such a darling fall card. I love your touches of metal on the card. Thank you for joining this week's challenge at Crop Stop Challenge Blog!

Deb said...

super cute card, so love that image!
many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
have a great day, Debxx

Michelle Pearson said...

adorable image...and wonderful coloring! Thanks for entering it in the CropStop challenge!