Wednesday, August 4, 2010

"Pink Polk A Dots!"

How fun is a pink/polk a dot challenge? This card was so much fun to make! The dp is from Paper Solutions, the image is "Honey" from C.C. designs. I colored the image with Copics, I used Nestabilities for the center die and Die-namics ric rack die. I used Martha Stewart boarder punch and polk a dot ribbon from a bargain bin! I also added a brad from Doodlebug and self adhesive pearls. I added a little pink Spica to Honey's lips and her sunglasses and the bow on her suit. I entered this card in the 7 Kids College Fund blog challenge.

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pretty eye poppin pink! So cute!

Julie said...

So cute! I love those giant polka dots!

Thank you for joining our first challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

Julie

Manuela said...

Lovely card, patty! ♥

Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge blog. ^_^

Hugs,
Manuela

Amber Hight said...

SUPER fun card girl! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Annika said...

Wonderful card! Beautiful colouring and layout and I love the doily lace punch - yum. Thanks for playing at 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog, hope to see you back next week!
Hugs
Annika