Monday, August 16, 2010

"I Thought of You Today!"

I am starting this post with a whine...."I wish all digi's were rubber"! There are so many fantastic digi's out there. BUT, no matter what trick or tip I have used letting image sit overnight, heat setting image, grade of paper, I still have trouble with printer ink smearing. I hate this even if it is a tiny bit. It looks messy and makes me grumpy! Having said that this image is from "Tiddly Winks" isn't he just the cutest! Wouldn't you love to have him in rubber? I colored the image with Copics, added faux stitching (Close To My Heart) and added sentiment from Close To My Heart. I used my polk a dot folder on the card stock and the dp is from my scrap box. This inside of the card reads "and I smiled." Just a fun little card to send to the grands.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I totally get what you mean about digi's... Drives me crazy! Super adorable card.. didn't even notice any smears!