Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Happy Holidays"

What makes my Happy Holidays is family. The joy of being together and celebrating the birth of our Saviour. Our grandsons are small enough that is is great fun to watch the wonder in their eyes at the lights, decorations and yes the presents. I am so blessed! My image on the is card is a digi from Mo Manning and I love using it. I colored the image with Copics and the dp is My Minds Eye Signature Collection...in case you didn't notice I made three cards with three pieces of paper and I have some to add to my scrap box! I cut the image and the frame, and the sentiment and frame, with my Creative Memories oval cutter. The ribbon came from a dollar bin at "Big Lots". I have kicked myself for not buying several more as I love this ribbon. The picture doesn't show but it has an iridescent look and changes color depending on which way you are holding it. I added some 'Christmas lights' that I had in my stash and put the glow in them with Stickles. I am entering this card at http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/ and http://crazy4challenges.blogspot.com/ I hope each of you has a blessed week-end.


8 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Patty! This little guy is adorable, and your coloring is divine. Just wanted to thank you for entering my blog candy!

Anne Tussing said...

Such a sweet little guy! Great coloring!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now this is super,super adorable! I remember when my son was that little and cute! He is now 31 eeeeeeeeeek!

LINDA said...

This is just so adorable.. Love the darling little image and he is colored to perfection.. Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

~Jeri~ said...

Beautiful card!

Thanks for joining us at Sew Many Challenges!

Sue said...

Hi Patty
gorgeous card your colouring is fabulous, lovely papers & design, you have not put a link to The Creative Cottage on your blog, but have entered the chalenge, so i guess is is for ours??
thank you for joining us at The Creative Cottage this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely beautiful card! Your coloring is amazing! Adorable image! Fantastic job! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sew Many Challenges! Hope you’ll be joining us for the next challenge!

~Hugs~Kym

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card...Thanks so much for joining us at scsc this week and good luck
x
vicky