Thursday, August 19, 2010

"Good-bye Faithful Friend"

We lost a very important part of our family. "Sadie" our son's dog. Sadie came to my son from the dog pound. She won the heart of every member of our family immediately. She was so intelligent and loving. She gave more to us than we ever gave to her. When my son and his family had to move to Wyoming, Sadie came to live with us. Our house was her second home and she made the transition with no problem. Her passing has left a big whole in our hearts and we shall miss her.  My dh is very creative with wood and he picked up drift wood from an area that he took Sadie for a walk daily. He created this marker for her.

2 comments:

Sally said...

Patty,
I am so sorry to hear that you lost your precious Sadie. I know the feeling of losing an animal that has become so much a part of your family. Hugs to you.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwww, I'm so sorry for your loss! I'm a dog lover so I totally know what your going through!