Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Happy Fall"

I visited "Hobby Lobby" yesterday and they had fall and Christmas decorations out. I am afraid it gave me "Fall Fever". I rushed home (well after perusing  all the aisles) and decorated my house on the inside for fall. This lead me to make a few fall cards. My image is an old stamp set from SU. I had the leaf paper on hand and really don't know where it came from. The rest of the paper is just scrap pieces. I colored my image with Copics. (Which I need to get lots of refills for and soon!) The felt leaves I bought at Hobby Lobby. I made two similar cards (see above post) as I will be sending these to my grandson's. So, "Happy Fall Y'All!

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'll try and comment on this one in one post! This is awesome... I love fall. Your gson will love it! We are getting a Hobby Lobby in the Spokane Valley WOOT-WOOT!