Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"Christmas Wishes"

I decided to spend a 'cool' and cloudy afternoon making Christmas cards with my left over Christmas scrap pieces. The image on this card is an old, retired SU set. I have had this stamp set for years and have only used it a few times. I colored the image with Copics and cut the image out with my Creative Memories circle cutter. I framed it with a Nestability and popped it with demensionals. I added 'stash' candy cane ribbon and red rick rack. I add half pearls to each corner and popped my sentiment with dimensionals. I used the MOJO Monday sketch. A fun little card to send one of my 'little' friends. I am entering this card at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is totally awesome Patty! Santa looks so happy resting in the mojo sketch!