Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"Looking Out My Window"

Have you ever started a card for a challenge and then strayed off the path and completed a totally different project? That is what happened with this card. I was going to enter it into the "Bah Humbug Christmas challenge, but as you can see it is not a Christmas card.  It was fun to make as I used some stamps that cobwebs had formed over. The paper is DCWV Linen Closet. I love this paper, such pretty colors and some have a bit of glitter or shine to make them even prettier. I colored my images with Copics, Added some pretty little flowers and stamped my sentiments. The Smile sentiment is from SU, the inside stamp came from "My Heart Stamps for You" and the images are from "Art Impressions". I stamped the images and then cut them out and mounted them with dimensional tape. Hopefully this card will bring a smile to a friend's face.

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

That happens to me all the time! Sometimes (most times)my cards take on a life of their own!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So Patty to finish my comment! I had to answer the phone and must have clicked post comment! Anyhoo I love your card it's one way cool non-Christmas card! LOL!