Sunday, June 1, 2014

Let's Hear It For America! ABC Monochromatic Challenge Card

 A closer look!
 Another monochromatic card!
 A closer look
 f aux stitched stars. 
ABC Challenge is Monochromatic such lovely cards are created with a monochromatic scheme.  I realize I might just be rushing the 4th of July but I had to have a go at coloring this cute image from our lovely sponsor "Kenny K"! I love these beautiful shades of golden browns and of course the golden bling, and the platinum glitter add to the beauty of the card. The large stars are punched with SU punches and the tiny ones on the first card are actually metal stars. I used Spica on the had and her clothing to add sparkle. White gel pen for the stitching. I struggled with the hair. I have to get started on my Kit and Clowder coloring classes. I hoping you will see a vast improvement in my coloring. My lovely ribbon came from my BFF Wendy and is from Stamping Up. I will probably save this card for my BIL.  I hope you will join us this week for this fun challenge. I wonder what color you will choose?
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Yankee Doodle Dandy
I'm a Yankee Doodle Dandy
A Yankee Doodle, do or die
A real live nephew of my uncle Sam's
Born on the Fourth of July
I've got a Yankee Doodle sweetheart
She's my Yankee Doodle joy
Yankee Doodle came to London
Just to ride the ponies
I am a Yankee Doodle bo

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh my Patty I love her sparkly boots, and your whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxx

Becky said...

How awesome! What a fun image and I love all the sparkle.