Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Cookies?


Summer is flying by so fast that it will soon be back to school time. I was surprised to see that the stores are already promoting "Back To School Sales". I live in a small town and back to school also means fund raisers and cute little school kids coming to the door trying to raise money for their schools. It also brings my families favorite Girl Scout cookies! I just had to smile when I saw this Darling image from THE PAPER SHELTER!
If you haven't checked out their images lately I hop you will click on this link here . I am working hard to try and  get all the new images colored but there are so many fabulous ones that I am having a hard time keeping caught up. I added some Stickles around the image to give her a bit of sparkle. I still haven't decided on a sentiment, but I may make it into a thinking of you card and include a box of girl scout cookies for a deserving friend.  
I am entering this card at the following  challenges:
My Song:
Make new friends, but keep the old.
One is silver, the other is gold.
A circle is round, it has no end.
That's how long, I will be your friend.
(I have wonderful memories of my daughter singing this song with her sweet voice!)

7 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

This is just lovely! The flowers are amazing and your coloring skill impress me. Just beautiful! Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog. :)

Becky said...

Awesome card.. Wonderful coloring.

Sue said...

Such a cute, fun card and your colouring looks amazing! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Anita said...

An adorable card and your coloring is beautiful! Thanks for playing in our challenge at http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.com/

Deepti said...

This is so cute, I love the image, ur coloring and the sparkle in the BG :) thank you for sharing with ATSM !

Rosie said...

Wowzers, this is adorable!! Thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes" challenge at www.7kidscollegefund.com! Hugs, Rosie

Amanda R said...

Love her red hair and love Girl Scout cookies too! Yum!