Sunday, June 29, 2014

I Love My Daughter

 A closer look!
 My Card Front
The inside of my card!

 Although my daughter's birthday was in June I had to share my card creation for her. This lovely image is from Saturated Canary. I did change the sentiment on the little sign to fit the occasion. I loved the use of the vivid pink papers and the black check together. the inside of my card is a free sentiment from "Gingers House! I love this sentiment and you can use it in so many ways.  I added some homemade flowers and pink pearls. I hope you like this special card. Have a blessed Sunday!

My Song: My Little Girl (Tim McGraw)
Gotta hold on easy as I let you go.
Gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think you already know.
I remember I thought you looked like an angel wrapped in pink so soft and warm.
You've had me wrapped around your finger since the day you were born.
You're beautiful baby from the outside in.
Chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again.
Go on, take on this whole world.
But to me you know you'll always be, my little girl.


8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just love the delightful image which has been coloured so beautifully.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Becky said...

This is just precious Patty Sue..Beautiful image, colored beautifully and what a wonderful sentiment.

Colette said...

Lovely card,sweet image and great sentiment, thanks for playing along at the Paper Creator anything goes challenge, good luck, hugs, Colette xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

Perfectly done, LOVE LOVE that sentiment!! TA-DA, gotta get that one!!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges, I hope that you are a regular and have it so you get regular e-mails!

Oh, I have BLOG Candy, here is what you do, just comment back on the Paper Crafting Challenges Blog and say "Kim made me DO it" All comments will be a draw for s bundle from me, so far I have 2 stamp sets and a Memory box "celebrate" stencil, So please comment!!
Thanks for joining us!!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Perfectly done, LOVE LOVE that sentiment!! TA-DA, gotta get that one!!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Crafting Challenges, I hope that you are a regular and have it so you get regular e-mails!

Oh, I have BLOG Candy, here is what you do, just comment back on the Paper Crafting Challenges Blog and say "Kim made me DO it" All comments will be a draw for s bundle from me, so far I have 2 stamp sets and a Memory box "celebrate" stencil, So please comment!!
Thanks for joining us!!!

Lau W said...

So adorable card !
Thanks for joining us at Paper Creator challenge !
xx

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

What a lovely creation! Love the colors. Thanks for playing at Crafting at the weekend. We hope to see you next time. good luck.