Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Flower Power

 The cute image!
 My card
 Taken with flash?
Another look at the image

 The pretty pearls and butterflies
Don't you just love this pretty image from The Paper Shelter. She has such a sweet innocent face. Our fun filled challenge is "Flower Power". My lovely flower is from Tattered Lace (die cut). It is multiple layers and I added Stickles to to various parts to make my flower sparkle. The swirl, leaves and buds all come with the flower die. The butterflies are a Cherry Lynn die and I added pearls and Stickles to them. I hope you will join us for this fun challenge and that you are enjoying spring wherever you are!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: The Beatles
Love, love, love
There's nothing you can do that can't be done
Nothing you can sing that can't be sung
Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game
It's easy
Nothing you can make that can't be made
No one you can save that can't be saved
Nothing you can do but you can learn how to be you in time
It's easy
All you need is love
All you need is love
All you need is love, love
Love is all you need

11 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, yes this challenge does remind me of the Flower Power 60s and your card is just gorgeous, love your whole card design and your flower. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Michelle said...

Hi Patty Sue, love your sweet card. Such a lovely image and your colouring is wonderful.
Michelle :o)

Glenda said...

Well isn't she just a cutie with her belly button showing! Your coloring is spot on as always!

Colette said...

Gorgeous image, great layout and lovely embellishments, hugs, Colette xx

Marilyn said...

Wow! Gorgeous colouring and I love the way you've extended the image beyond the background, it looks really good!

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card, beautifully coloured. Pat K xx

Nikki Stalker said...

Lovely card Patty Sue. Love all the dies and the monochromatic colour scheme. Gorgeous image too.

Nikki

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow this is a beautifully elegant design suiting the gorgeous image perfectly.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

Gail said...

So sorry to be so late in commenting on your card! I think we all have had a very bad week at some point and last week was mine. I tried to juggle too much and dropped all the balls.

I love this image! And peach tones are my favorites...so this card is a winner in my book. I adore the diecuts you used and the squares ones behind your image are fabulous. Those butterflies are gorgeous, too! She's colored so pretty. Such a pretty card!! Hugs, Gail

Amanda R said...

I love how you fussy cut her feet out, this is so sweet!

gifts delivery philippines said...

such a lovely sweet card. Love the flower, butterfly, the color, love the whole thing! =)