Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just for Fun!

 A look at my homemade pansy's!
 My fun little card!
A closer look at the image.

I took some time today to play a bit with a new image called "Pink Dolls". I will say she was a bigger challenge to color than I first thought she would be. I finally managed to sort out what was what and dealt with the shadows that had been provided. This was my end result. I had trouble coloring the hair with all the shadows, but  I preserved. I am not happy with the results but it was the best I could manage today. I added liquid glass to her specs. I used Stickles to add a bit of sparkle around her and to the butterflies. I made my pansies by punching out small circles and coloring them. I glued them an then added a rhinestone to the center. I thought they turned out kind of cute. I hope you enjoy this card. I had a great time playing today!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: Anne Boleyn
In the Tower of London, large as life,
   The ghost of Anne Boleyn walks, they declare.
   For Anne Boleyn was once King Henry's wife,
   Until he had the headsman bob her hair.
   Oh, yes, he did her wrong long years ago,
   And she comes back at night to tell him so.

9 comments:

viera- scrapbooking a svet papieru said...

beautifully elegant card

Glenda said...

This is just adorable. Your coloring skills are amazing and I do love your little flowers!

Janie Printz said...

She is adorable Patty. She is colored to perfection & your little pansies are wonderful. LOVE the border die. What is it? Always love seeing new things.
Hugs, Janie

Marilyn said...

Oh wow... I think you should be very happy with the way this turned out. I think it is such a cute image and I like how you did her glasses. I'm off to check out those images right now.

Diane said...

This is fantastic Patty !! Your colours are great, your pansy's are great and Pink Dolls is fantastic sweeie, fab image !!

So glad you could play along with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week !!

hugs Diane xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

How adorable is this! Love her shiny glasses and your pansies are fab! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Crafty Sentiments, hugs Susan x

Unknown said...

What a cute card! Love the bright colors and her glasses are just fabulous! Thanks for joining us Just Inspirational Challenges. Holly H, DT

sian said...

what a lovely card. I think that she has turned our great, we are always our worst critics so try not to be hard on yourself. Thank you for entering with us over at JIC this week, I hope you will join us again next week (Tue new challenges start) and also for our monthly challenge which also starts on Tuesday. Sian (JIC Co-Owner)

goldie said...

Adorable card!Love it!
Thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafty Sentiments Designs!