Saturday, April 6, 2013

Spring Blossoms


''
Good morning! It is wee hours of the morning here, since I couldn't sleep I thought I would make a card for the Magnolia-licious challenge blog spot. What better time to use a Wee stamp. As my youngest grandson Logan would say, "Get it?" (I must need more sleep.) I used my Chromatix pens to color the darling Sylvia Zet imaage. Doesn't she have the sweetest face? I am still learning how to use the Chromatix markers, but I find they are fun to play with. Have a great Saturday! I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song;  Carrie Underwood
I've been down
Now I'm blessed
I felt a revelation coming around
I guess its right, it's so amazing
Everytime I see you I'm alive
You're all I've got
You lift me up
The sun and the moonlight
All my dreams are in your eyes
I wanna be inside your heaven
Take me to the place you cry from
Where the storm blows your way
I wanna be earth that holds you
Every bit of air you're breathin' in
A soothin' wind
I wanna be inside your heaven

4 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty this is adorable! I love the spring colors you chose and everything rolled into a gorgeous card! Well done!

Dianne said...

BEAUTIFUL,Miss Patty Sue,she is on a lovely layout and colored sooooo beautifully, the image is very sweet, thanks for sharing and hope you have a wonderful weekend..

Amanda R said...

This is lovely and I like the soft colors and her hair is gorgeous! Just like you, get it?! Haha!

Eulanda said...

Oh wow such pretty coloring but the hair is just gorgeous!! Great layout too. Thank you so much for joining our "All About Spring" challenge and hopefully you'll make it back to the next one!
Hugs,
Eulanda
Magnolia-licious/Wee Stamps Designer