Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Something new!


I had to give some of my new Christmas presents a try. This is a new Magnolia stamp,and the paper lace on the side is a Magnolia die...I think it is so pretty. the pretty little cream hearts are liquid pearls from my sweet friend Amanda! I also added some pretty flowers from WOC. My image is colored with Copics. I am loving the new look to Magnolia images!  I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://magnolia-licioushighlites.blogspot.ca/
http://inkychicks.blogspot.co.uk/
http://magnoliadownunderchallenges.blogspot.se/
http://lovely-haenglar-only.blogspot.ca/

My Song: Alan Jackson "Little Bitty"
Have a little love on a little honeymoon
You got a little dish and you got a little spoon
A little bitty house and a little bitty yard
Little bitty dog and a little bitty car
Well, it's alright to be little bitty
Little hometown or a big old city
Might as well share, might as well smile
Life goes on for a little bitty while

12 comments:

Becky said...


You created a beauty with this Christmas gift.

Glenda said...

An adorabe image and colored to perfection! The lace die you used is amazing. Roll everything together and it makes such an adorable card...Well done my friend!

Janie Printz said...

Awwww Patty she's so sweet. I love so many different images but the Maggie's are still my favorite & love the paper lace too. You've done a wonderful job coloring her & those Liquid Pearls look great. What die is that leaf die. It really is a perfect touch for those flower sprays.
Hugs from Arizona, Janie

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

She's beautiful and the card is wonderful!!! love all those added special touches like the leaves to the card...yup...I remember that song.

Janiel/ janny said...

Cute card!! Love the colors and great use of the image!!

Thanks for joining us with the ANYTHING GOES at MDUC.
hugs.......

Amanda R said...

I never thought to make hearts with the liquid pearls, you are brilliant! And that border is absolutely gorgeous, I am sure Tilda would agree if she could talk...

Eulanda said...

Isn't getting anything Magnolia for gifts just wonderful? You've done an amazing job with this little beauty. Gorgeous ferns and I just LUV that lace die. One of my favorites. Very very pretty card! Hugs!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty Sue, what a gorgeous image and a really fabulous card, I love your colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Stempelhexe said...

What A great card you have made . Thanks you for joining us at the Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia challenge ,.

hugs
Ulla

Janne said...

Nice card! Thanks for playing along with us at MDUC this week.
Hugs, Janne

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous!

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, I've just coloured this one
Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
Lovely Hänglar Only and Sweet Magnolia
Hugs, Becky x