Saturday, January 19, 2013

Just a quick Post!


I just wanted to share with you a quick little Valentine card I made. I love the new images from Sugar Nellie....don't you think she is sweet? This is a CAS card for me and I still think it need something! I guess I am not good at CAS as mine always look unfinished! I hope your week-end is a wonderful one! 
My Song: Be My Baby Tonight
I know you've heard that worn out line about love at first sight
Well I never knew those words were true when you walked in tonight
All it took was just one look to knock me off of my feet
I'm not a man of many words so I'll make this short and sweet
Could you, would you ain't you gonna if I asked you would you wanna be
my baby tonight yeah take a chance, slow dance make a little romance
 honey it'll be alright girl you got me
wishing we were hugging and a-kissing and holding each other tight
 could you, would you ain't you
gonna if I asked you would you wanna be my baby tonight


5 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow fabulous colouring and the whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Glenda said...

Patty, this is wonderful. What a sweet image and WOW on your coloring. How I wish I got on well with markers. Your shading is just perfect! Love the ribbon too!

Becky said...

Patti this is fabulous! Awesome coloring and the paper is perfect with this image..Also love the heart ribbon.

Amanda R said...

I love it! Those glittery hearts are a nice touch and your coloring, well, it is just gorgeous!

Lozzy said...

gorgeous card, love your design and your colouring of the cute girl is excellent.
Lozzy x