Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Embossing!....ABC's Challenge



This is a quick scheduled post. ABC is starting off the year with a fun challenge "Embossing". I used both dry embossing and some powder embossing on this card. Both of my sentiments are done with a dry powder silver embossing. For some reason it looks like it is blue in my pictures! Also, my olive green paper looks black in the pictures! I was in such a hurry as we are driving our son and grandsons back to Wyoming, that I went with the pictures that I had and I also didn't add a watermark! Yikes, I don't do well under 'time' pressure! Anyway grab a favorite image and show us your embossing!  Our lovely sponsors are Stamp and Create and The Pretty Little Ribbon Shop and they are offering some fabulous prizes! Hop on over to ABC's Challenge blog and join the fun! Just a reminder to all....you must follow the rules...we have several people who are not and your card will be eliminated from winning if you do not follow the rules. Have a very happy and save new year and start your new year off with crafting! hugs and blessings!

11 comments:

Vicky said...

Gorgeous card sweetie I love this stamp, I finally got her for christmas :0)

Happy New Year hun, thank you so much for your continued support & the inspiration I always find when visiting your blog.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Glenda said...

You are probably long gone by now...have a safe trip. Love your card....Happy New Year!

Amanda R said...

Your embossing looks so nice, I always have little bits stuck somewhere when I do it. Drive safe!

Ellibelle said...

A beautiful card Patty Sue! Love your choice of colors, and the border you used around the image look amazing.
Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

Patty Sue this card is so delightful and what a lovely image too .
Happy New Year to you sweetie.
Hugs Elaine

Nannieflash said...

Happy New Year Patty, what a gorgeous card and I love your insert to, the image is beautifully coloured to. hugs Shirleyxx

Sandy said...

Lovely card,fab image and great scripture too.
Wishing you a happy new year.
Hugs, Sandy

Becky said...

This is gorgeous, inside and out. Wonderful colors and coloring. Love how you embossed the sentiment.

Pop's Cards said...

Wow sweetie this is AmAzInG huggles Pops x x x

Words and Pictures said...

Such a sweet card, with super elegant embossing!
Alison x

Jocelyn aka JoBear2 said...

Adorable card - love the image and love all your embossing.

Jocelyn
Instead of Ironing Blogspot