Sunday, January 20, 2013

Love the Eyes!


I am loving these new images! They make such nice cards for the kids at church. I know they will like them. My paper is from a lovely pad that Elaine sent me for Christmas and the liquid pearls are from Amanda, also a Christmas present. FYI...did you know that liquid pearls set up like cement on your shoes if you should drop a bit  on them and not notice it? I am beginning to think anything liquid and me are a disaster. I used my Copics, and Shinhan markers to color this lovely image. I am still working on my hair coloring to make it look life like. I may pull all of mine out be fore it do get it. LOL! I am entering this card at the following challenges:
http://sugarbowlblog.blogspot.com/
My Song: Do They See Jesus in Me?
Is the face that I see in the mirror the one I want others to see?
Do I show in the way that I walk in my life the love that you've given to me?
My heart's desire is to be like you in all that I do, all I am
Do they see Jesus in me?
Do they recognize your face?
Do I communicate your love and your grace?
Do I reflect who you are in the way I choose to be?
Do they see Jesus, Jesus in me?
Well it's amazing that you'd ever use me, but use me the way you will
Help me to hold out heart of compassion and grace
A heart that your Spirit fills
May I show forgiveness and mercy the same way you've shown it to me
Well I want to show all the world that You are the reason I live and breathe
So You'll be the one that they see when they see me
Oh, do they see Jesus in me?

7 comments:

Amanda R said...

I love your hair and eyes on this one, she looks sweet enough to hug. And do I owe you a new pair of shoes now?

Becky said...

Beautiful image and beautiful card. Great coloring of her.
I believe this is all of us who are in Christ desire, "that they may see Him in me".
Beautiful post.

Glenda said...

Such an adorable image! I love how you shaded the face and just make her freckles pop! Your coloring skills amaze me! Hope you have a great day!

hetty roolaart said...

wat een mooie kaarten en volgens mij ben je al helemaal geslaagd met het inkleuren van de haren ik vind ze er echt heel erg echt uitzien. Mag ik vragen waar deze mooie stempels te koop zijn ik vind ze beautiful

Ellibelle said...

So sweet! Love the way you colored the image!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What beautiful coloring!!! I am totally " wowed"!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I've not been around for awhile.... totally WOWed by your work!