Monday, September 20, 2010

"With Love"

While my grandson was playing in my scrapbook room, I did manage to do one quick and easy card. My image is from Kenny K and is for the 'stitching' challenge this week. I colored my image with copics and added a little ribbon. The sentiment is from an old set that I have had for several years. I used SU punches and foam tape to mount the image. I sometimes forget that simple can be just as nice as a fancy, frilly card. lol I am entering this card at http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/ This will probably be the only card this week while the 'grands' are here.

9 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is almost as cute as your gson! He's adorable! Love your card GF!

Liz said...

Very work Patty

Liz x

?? said...

sweet card...

LINDA said...

OH Patti, this is just beautiful!! Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG..
Hugs, Linda

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Patti!

Mandy

Sharon said...

A gorgeous card Patti, she must be my favourite Glam Girl. Thanks for joining us at Kenny K's this week. hugs Sharon

Sarah B said...

I love the simplicity of your card and the colours are fabulous, Thanks for joining in KKKG Good Luck, Hugs Sarah b X

Anki said...

This is just perfect! Love it! Thank you for your supersweet words about my cards and colouring. You really made my day! Wishing you a great Sunday! Kram - Anki

michele hileman said...

Great card Patty.