Monday, September 6, 2010

"Christmas Wishes"

This card I used the "MoJo Monday" sketch for my design. I colored my Magnolia image with Copics. I used scrap pieces on this card. I used my Candy Cane Stripe embossing folder on my solid red pieces. I had a snowflake cut out that I had stolen pieces from for another project so I used the base that was left for the frame for my Maggie. I inked the edges with SU Sage Green. I added a Christmas Ribbon that I found last year in the $1.00 bin at Big Lots. Don't you love those after Christmas sales for things like this? I used my SU tag punches for my tag. My sentiment is from Lily of the Valley. I added a Christmas light eyelet and a little red bird glitter brad. I used my Spica pens to add a little bling to Maggies wings, fur, heart and button. I am entering this  card at
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I hope each of you are having a blessed holiday!

3 comments:

Patti said...

Super dooper adorable! Don't you just love Mojo sketches!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so cute! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a beautiful creation! With your talent you really should consider entering the challenges over at Papercraft Star http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com they are offering a lot of prizes right now too! They post all of their challenges weeks in advance too, to give crafters a head start!