Monday, September 6, 2010

"Santa I've Been Good!"

Have you ever had a mall Santa ask you if you have been good? I have and I always say yes I have...hmmm, I guess some might argue that point! lol. I am hoping that Kenny K comes out with some "Christmas" digis. (hint, hint). these are the perfect digis to practice your coloring with. I used scraps of paper on my card. I colored the image with Copics. I added some sparkle to the ice cream with Spica. I used my Cricut to cut out the swirls and then add chunky star glitter to them. I glued on half pearls and punched my sentiment out with Nestablilities. The sentiment is hand stamped with a small alpha stamp set that I have had for years. I am entering this card at  http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now that is some incredible coloring my friend! Very cooool card!

Calie said...

Amazing coloring! I'm also hoping we get some Christmas digis to play with! Love your card too cute!Thanks for joining us at KKKG's!

LINDA said...

Patty, this is just fantastic!! And colored perfectly!! Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
Hugs, Linda

Liz said...

wow thats stunnimg love this

liz xx

chris said...

Hi Patty, this is fabulous.
from where I am sitting I don't think you need to practice your colouring as it is superb. Your card is so lovely.
ps I have been good!!
thanks for coming over to see me here in the uk, if only it was that easy!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh WOWWWW, what an eye catching card!

Sarah B said...

Oh Love this cared particularly the colours, Thanks for joining KKKG Hugs Sarah B X