Wednesday, September 8, 2010

"With Love"

I fell in love with 'Lil Angel' at "Stitchy Bear Stamps". They are running challenges galore and have some great digi's like this 'lil angel' in their store. I colored her with 'Copics' and added a little touch of blue 'Spica' pen to her necklace and gold to her halo. I also added glitter to her wings to make them sparkle. I cut her out with my 'Creative Memories' circle cutter and framed her with a Nestabilities die. I added a little Christmas brad and my sentiment is from an old boxed set. I am sorry there is no name on it. My dp is all scrap pieces. I added roses with a little ice 'Stickles'. The roses are from "Wild Orchids". A simple little Christmas card to send this year. I would also like to say that I am not as adept as the other Patti S at "Stampersize" (check out her fun blog) entering multi challenges with one card, but I have posted more cards this week! lol I am entering this card at a brand new challenge for me is is http://www.papercraftstar.blogspot.com/  The challenge is a picture inspiration, I chose the colors in the picture rather than a coffee or tea theme. Be sure and check out the challenges at http://stitchybearstamps.com/  Have a blessed week!

11 comments:

♥Jan♥ said...

The coloring on this is just beautiful ! Wonderful talent. And, the challenge just screamed out for some glitter I think, great job. Thank you for playing with us at Papercraft Star - hope to see you continue with us !!

Liz said...

So sorry I tool so long to come over been rushed off my little legs today but boy thats lovely patty just lovely will send the link to stitch but shes vey busy bgetting ready for ful tiime work so goodness know if she will get over shes a stunner hope you will use her again

liz xx

stitchy said...

Patty, OH MY, what a gorgeous lil angel...Your talent exceeds you, this is a masterpiece...I am so happy you were able to get your digi's last night, I was so worried when I didn't hear back from you...thank you so so much for sharing your awesome talent with me, I am so honored

stitchy xoxox

Regan said...

What a cute card. The angel digi stamp is adorable and you can't go wrong with glitter! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Papercraft Star!

Annette Bowes said...

Adorable card Patty, lovely lil angel coloured beautifully, love those gorgeous sparkly wings! Take CareX:)

The Other Patti Sue said...

I wish I could crank them out like you GF! Your a card making machine.... and they are all beautiful!

Elaine said...

Beautiful Patty!
This image is so adorable, and your colouring is perfect.
Fab roses are a delightful finishing touch.
Take care
Love Elaine xx

Unknown said...

Oh, this is so beautiful and your coloring is fantastic. Thanks so much for joining us at Papercraft Star... we're glad to have you with us!

Tracy said...

So glad the colors drew you to play along with us this week at Papercraft Star Patty. You did a great job coloring you image and using those scraps. :) Thanks for joining the challenge!

Liz said...

That is one gorgeous card! That angel is just the cutest and I love the little flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at Papercraft Star and I look forward to seeing more of your work!!

Unknown said...

Awww wow this is so pretty, I love those flowers and your colouring is gorgeous xxx