Thursday, September 30, 2010

"Riding By To Say Hi!

While my five year old grandson was visiting me last week, I taught him how to sew on a button. He was so proud of being able to do this. He wanted me to make a card with buttons for him. I am also sending him a few buttons he can practice with. I love this little H'Angler guy. I colored him with Copics and framed him with my Nesties. The dp came from a large package a dear friend of mine picked up for me at Cosco...thanks Wendy! I used a boarder punch for my strip down the center and my sentiment  is framed with a metal frame from SU. The buttons are from my stash. I am still recovering from the flu so I have played this afternoon. Hope your day was a blessing.

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your gson has a future in the button business! Isn't it fun what they get excited about... super cute card!

Mandy said...

Patty, your card is so cute...love it especially the buttons!

Elaine said...

Hi Patty,
Sorry to hear you've been poorly, and hoping to feel better really soon.
Beautiful card, and I'm sure the little guy with love it, fab use of buttons.
Take care
Love Elaine xx