Friday, September 3, 2010

"Gifts Galore"

I am having so much fun with my new "Lily of the Valley" stamps. This one reminds me of myself Christmas shopping. If you look closely you can see a very determined look on her face as she multi-tasks. I stamped my image with dark cocoa "Memento" Ink and colored the image with "Copics". I sponged around the image and added 'glittery' punched snowflakes. My dp is Jen Wilson "Signature Christmas". I must admit I have been hoarding this paper as it is so pretty. I used my "Nesties" to cut out my sentiment.  I added glitter to the edges of my sentiment, and on the shoppers hat and coat. I added plastic button snowflakes to finish off my card! I am entering this card at http://stampchallenges.blogspot.com/2010/09/something-cute-challenge.html

2 comments:

Meera said...

This image is so cute, love it xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful bright such a cute christmas card, thanks for sharing with us this week over at Stamp Something.

Hugs Jo xxx