Friday, June 18, 2010

"Sometimes You Need a Professional"

Don't you just love this image. I am making this card for a friend who works at a bank and she has been trying to get an IRA account straightened out for me. When I first saw these stamps, I thought I would not like them. But after seeing some cards made with them, I loved them! The stamps are LoraLie Art Stamps and there are so many and they are all cute. Lot's of fun for girlfriends. I colored the image with copics and added the polk-a-dots with my colorless blender. (A technique I learned at the Copics certification class!) I added a little bling with a stardust pen and punched a lace boarder with a Martha Stewart Boarder punch. Just a fun card to play with.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

WoWzers.... Your coloring is WoWzErS!Love the image too!