Thursday, June 3, 2010

"Happy Anniversary Mark & Wendy"

This card was made for some very special friends. Tomorrow is their '34' wedding anniversary. They are a wonderful couple and I love them. I wanted to give them a card that would show them how special they are. Wendy is the one who started me on my road to 'paper craft addiction'. Once I started I have never looked back. She will appreciate the work that went in this card and know that it comes from the heart. So Happy Anniversary to Mark and Wendy! I hope we can celebrate many, many, more with you!

4 comments:

Clandestine Road said...

That is so sweet! Mom and Dad will love it.

Angie

WJ said...

Patty,
That is one beautiful card! You are so very special and such a wonderful daughter!!! Love ya,

The Other Patti Sue said...

They will sooooo love this card! It is one to be cherished! Beautiful work my friend!
The other Patti S

Patti Jo said...

Pretty colors and another adorable Tilda card! Great work Patty!!!