Friday, June 11, 2010

"In The Pink of Things"

For some reason this image makes me think of my daughter. She is always put together with her outfits. (I am her despair as an old pair of jeans and a T-shirt suit me fine! l.o.l's) This is another card I used the screen card technique by Jane Johnson, I punched out butterflies and glued them around the edges. I sponged each of the punched edges with SU's Close To Cocoa ink, and also the circle punched pieces I used for the centers of the flowers. I added paper flowers to give the card more dimension. I also embossed the pink card stock. This is a card that takes time but it is fun to do. I will add a sentiment later when I find a need for this card. I love having cards on hand (at least that is what I tell my husband!) Hope you enjoy the cards for 'fun friday'. Have a blessed week-end.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

All the smart Patti S's wear jeans and T shirts! Super adorable card GF!