Friday, June 11, 2010

"Ahhh....Nuts"

Above is the inside of both cards! Love to let the little ones know that Grammy and Papa miss them.


Recently, my two grandsons Luke (4) and Logan (3) were visiting, I dropped a glass and said, "Ahh, nuts!" They both thought this was so funny. So I had to dig this stamp set out to send them each a card. The image is from "Whipper Snapper", the paper is all from my never ending scrap box. The bling brads are from Oriental trading, I chalked the edges of the image with SU chalk and colored the image with copics. I know the two boys will get a kick out their cards! I hope you enjoy them.This is the second version of the card, this way each boy will get their 'own' mail.


1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are just precious! Ah-nuts is one of my favorite sayings with my gkids!They are all getting to old for it now!