Friday, June 11, 2010

"One For The Girls"


I absolutely love "Inky Impressions" stamps. This is one of my very favorites. I used my Creative Memories oval and cut the DP. I then punched out various shapes. and glued them to the edge of the oval. I saw this technique on a web site and the card I cased was created by Jane Johnson, it is such a pretty idea. Because this stamp is so 'girly' (spell check is going to love that word). I could not resist adding all the frills. I had so much fun adding all the flowers, butterflies, dragonflies and flowers. Don't you think each adds a special touch? I punched various flowers, inked them on the edges, I punched the centers of each flower with various size circle punches. I then added some paper flowers, some I made and some I had on hand. I stamped my "Inky" on paper and colored her with copics and then cut her out and used dimensionals to adhere her to the oval. The oval is the backside of the DP. I haven't decided on the sentiment yet, I will just wait until a special card is needed and then stamp it. 

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Precious image! Your coloring is perfection!