Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Copic Certification

Just a quick note today! I have been busy since last Friday working on decorations for Vacation Bible School. I did manage to squeeze in a copics class Saturday night and then the Copics Certification class all day Sunday! It is amazing how fast a seven hour day can pass. If you have never taken a class from Jennie Black I strongly recommend you schedule one in the future. She is a fantastic, fun, teacher. Thanks Jennie you made my day. I plan to post some new cards but, this week and next our very busy, so it may take until the end of the month....ugh long dry spell for me. Have a great week and don't forget to send someone a card, just because you love them.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

You lucky lady... I would love to go to a copic certification class!