Monday, September 6, 2010

Mama said, "There would be days like this!"

I just love this little guy from Mo Manning! I think any mom can relate to days like this! Ha! I colored my digi image with Copics. I used a white gel pen for the dots on his socks. You just know a few more kicks and those socks are going t come off. I used my never ending scraps for the card. I framed the image with a dark brown paper that I embossed with my dotted swiss folder. I cut my rick rac with my Die-namics die and popped a little brown ribbon that I tied with my bow easy. a sewed a little brown heart button onto the bow. I used my Nestablilities to cut out the sentiment frame. The sentiment I hand stamped with a mini-alpha stamp set that I have had for years. The inside of the card says, "There would be days like this!  I am entering this card at http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/  and http://charismacardz.blogspot.com/2010/09/challenge-35-inspired-by-song.html

8 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Look at you go girl all those challenges!This image just gets cuter and cuter!

Anonymous said...

mama was right! some days....lol Totally adorable Patty!
lovely coloring...love the dots and gingham!
Pam Going Postal

Jackie said...

Oh Patty this is so adorable, fabby colouring and such a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at Mo's DP2 this week x

Elaine L. said...

This is addorable! I love your coloring and that big rick rack. Thanks for joining us in mo's Challenge this week.

Cynthia said...

Adorable!!

Dawn B. said...

Such a sweet card.. I love your coloring.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

The Wired Angel said...

This is adorable and beautifully put together. We all have days like that!! Thanks so much for joining us in Mo's challenge this week. Peggy x

paola said...

Great card, stunning details and a great take on my challenge, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola