Saturday, September 4, 2010

"City Sidewalks"

I think this lady has the right idea when it comes to Christmas Shopping. Slap on a pair of skates and slide through the stores and get it done! This is my new stamp from "LOTV". I love the sweet little stamps they have. I colored the image with "Copics" and framed it with my Nestabilities. I added a little bling with my Spica pens to the stars and holly on the gift bags. I also added glitter to the fur on the hat and coat. I added half pearls around the frame. I added a scrap of ribbon I had and two roses from "Wild Orchids". I used my "Stickles" to ice the roses and glued on holly leaves that I had in my stash. This will be a fun little card to send at Christmas! I am entering this card at http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Made me smile... big grin! So adorable! Love the little scruffy dog!

LINDA said...

Hi Patty, your card is just Beautiful.. I love these little LOTV images.. your coloring is just perfect.. Very lovely work..
I just sent you an email hope you got it.. Hugs, Linda

Maria Matter said...

Gorgeous Patty! I love this sweet image and your touch of sparkle is perfect!
Enjoy your Sunday!
hugs & blessings!