Saturday, September 1, 2018

Last Fun At The Beach!

 A closer look!
As summer draws to an end I thought I had best get this card posted. I had such a fun time coloring this cute digital stamp from The Paper Shelter! I am using the sweet stamp "Have Fun In The Sun"! It seem as if she has found the perfect way to end the summer don't you think? I colored the stamp with Copics and added some liquid glass to the ice cream, sunglasses, sunshine, he bracelets, and the letters on the sign! Paper lace and some crochet lace finished off this fun card! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Fun, Fun, Fun (Beach Boys)
Well she got her daddy's car
And she cruised through the hamburger stand now
Seems she forgot all about the library
Like she told her old man now
And with the radio blasting
Goes cruising just as fast as she can now
And she'll have fun fun fun
'Til her daddy takes the T-bird away
(Fun fun fun 'til her daddy takes the T-bird away)

2 comments:

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Woweeeee, this is a stunner. What a fabulous image which you have coloured so beautifully. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

Jane Savage said...

Really love this! Your colouring is AMAZING!!
Thank you for joining us at The Colour Crazy Challenge! Jane S (DT) xxx