Wednesday, September 5, 2018

A Refreshing Break

 A Closer Look
 My pretty embellishments
I am still struggling with my coloring since I broke my arm and shoulder. Some days it seems everything works pretty good and then some days my arm will jerk involuntary and I can't blend, or add the detail I want. On those days hair is a nightmare. When I colored this darling stamp from The Paper Shelter I was having 'one of those days'! Thank heavens this is such a cute stamp that I am hoping the recipient will not notice!   This cute stamp is called A Refreshing Break and you can find it here!  The pretty little flowers are from Queen & Co. I thought they were the perfect touch for the card! Just a little birthday card that I hope will brighten someone's day!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Windy (The Association)
Who's peekin' out from under a stairway
Calling a name that's lighter than air
Who's bending down to give me a rainbow
Everyone knows it's Windy
Who's tripping down the streets of the city
Smilin' at everybody she sees
Who's reachin' out to capture a moment
Everyone knows it's Windy
And Windy has stormy eyes
That flash at the sound of lies
And Windy has wings to fly
Above the clouds (above the clouds)

1 comment:

WJ said...

Lovely card!! Love this stamp and the way you colored it! You do such great work!