Monday, September 3, 2018

God Bless The USA


Happy Labor Day everyone! As I watch all the changes good and bad in our country I still would not change where I live for any other country. I hope today each of you will stop and reflect on what it took to make our country great. Unlike some politicians I think America is great and it is up to each of us to keep it that way. 
On to my card! I am using "Liberty Mermaid" from Cute As A Button.  I wish you could see it IRL as the sparkle does not show up well in my pictures. She is a great example of our red, white and blue! Hop on over to Cute As A Button and check out all of her darling stamps you will find the perfect stamp there!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: God Bless The USA (Lee Greenwood)
If tomorrow all the things were gone
I worked for all my life
And I had to start again
With just my children and my wife
I thank my lucky stars
To be living here today
'Cause the flag still stands for freedom
And they can't take that away
And I'm proud to be an American
Where at least I know I'm free
And I won't forget the men who died
Who gave that right to me
And I'd gladly stand up next to you
And defend Her still today
'Cause there ain't no doubt
I love this land
God Bless the U.S.A.

No comments: