Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Fall Colors!





Have you ever had one of those days when you start coloring and everything is just flowing perfect and you are almost done with your coloring and you decide to go back and add a touch more shadow and then the 'blob' happens? Well, it happened three times when I was I was making this card! I must say I was so happy with the first coloring that I am disappointed with this one. But, after the work to get a usable image I was bound and determined to use it! LOL! 
It is time for another fun challenge at The Paper Shelter! I used the sweet "Cool Skater" digital stamp for my card! Since fall colors are my favorite I must say this is one of my favorite challenges! So, drag out those favorite fall colors and show us your creations! Join The Paper Shelter Challenge and be sure and check out the darling stamps you can find at The Paper Shelter Store
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun!

10 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patsy, wow this card is just striking as well as stunning, the colouring is just fabulous. You are really talented for sure. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Esther Asbury said...

Your coloring is superb, I'd never guess you "messed up!" Thanks for playing along in the Anything Goes challenge over at The House That Stamps Built!

Darlene said...

Awesome coloring on this sweet image! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘Fall is in the Air’ challenge and please come back again soon!
Darlene
one of the 'Sistahs'
The Sisterhood of Crafters
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit!

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful card! Love your coloring!
Thanks so much for sharing this month at Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday challenge!

Heather said...

Wow!! Your coloring is gorgeous!! I can't imagine that you could have done a better job on the first, this is amazing!! And the simple layout of the card really lets the image shine! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

What a great card Patty, thanks for sharing with us here today at Wendy DT for  http://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and good luck with your entry.

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Absolutely gorgeous image and so beautifully coloured too. Nice work here.
Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


Helen Pigott said...

This is a super card Patty, your colouring is fantastic.
Thank you for joining us at That's Crafty! for our monthly blog challenge.
Helen x

Sybrina K said...

Patty, You had me at "blob". I can't tell you how many times I've rued doing that one-last-thing-I-had-to-do. That said, I can't imagine your coloring on that first image could've been any better than this gorgeous little gal. Thanks so much for joining us at Words 2 Craft By. :)

NanaConnie said...

Fabulous coloring, Patty, and the inside sentiment is just too funny! Love the card design. It was definitely worth re-doing the image. :-D I'm so tickled to see you joining our challenge at World Wide Open DT this month. Good Luck.
NanaConnie DT