Friday, August 31, 2018

Morgan's Art World Challenge #9



This lovely stamp is called "Helen" and can be found here!

 I am entering this card at the following challenges:
We would love you to come and join in this Fun Fantastic Open Challenge over at Morgan's Artworld. It is open to any image and any project.

Challenge date:
1st of September 2018 through to 30th of September 2018

You can join in this fabulous challenge right HERE! 





Come along and join Morgan's Artworld Facebook Group.
You can join Facebook Group on this Link HERE! 


                         Morgan's Artworld Shop - Please Visit Shop HERE!


For my card I wanted to keep the paper I used monochromatic to pop this lovely digi stamp. I was pleased how the brown tones did just that. I hope you will enter our challenge for this month. As always it is "Anything Goes" and nothing is easier than that! Be sure and stop by the shop and check out the other lovely stamps available by our talented artist Morgan Fitzsimons!





2 comments:

KathyA. said...

Wow. Both of your cards are amazing. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede's Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com]
PS- I did notice that the link to the ghost image was broken when I tried to access it.

Judy V said...

Love the way you framed your beautiful image Patty!