Thursday, August 23, 2018

Painting The Harvest!


Hi Everyone! It's Patty and it is time for me to share my card using the lovely digi stamp "Painting The Harvest" found at Cute As A Button Digi Stamps! I wanted my card to reflect the warm colors of fall. Since it is my favorite tie of the year I love using these colors. My grandson asked me to make the hair gray just like mine! LOL! Not sure if I achieved it but I gave it my best shot. I hope you will hop on over the the shop and check out all the lovely work by our super talented artists Francesca Lopez! She has something for everyone and all are appropriate for any age! If you would like more details about this card please check out my blog at https//:patty-inkitup.blogspot.com! I hope you enjoy my card and will grab your favorite and share with us!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Autumn Leaves
The falling leaves drift by my window
The falling leaves of red and gold
I see your lips the summer kisses
The sunburned hands I used to hold
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
Since you went away the days grow long
And soon I'll hear old winter's song
But I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall
I miss you most of all my darling
When autumn leaves start to fall

11 comments:

2craftykaties said...

Gorgeous coloring! Thank you for joining Cut it Up Challenge -Numbers and/or Letters!

DT Katie
2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Really cute autumn card! Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our ABC/123 challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Debbie Mageed said...

Cute Fall card! You colored it beautifully!! Thank you for playing with my challenge at Cardz 4 Gals and hope we see your next creation with us soon.

Tammy said...

Beautiful card and gorgeous coloring, I love her hair! Thanks so much for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz!
Tammy x

Pattie G said...

This is so cute! I love your image. This is perfect for our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
Pattie
Artist and Owner

Lise Mariann said...

Cute card. Love your fall colors. Thank you for joining us on our hunt for punched or die cut cards in this challenge.

X Lise Mariann, DT for Cardz 4 Galz

Jill V said...

I love that your grandson asked for grey hair :) - you did an amazing job with the colouring - it really brought the image to life! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Tink said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining the challenge at Patties creations.
Patties creations DT Ellen

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

She is cute. Love your coloring. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Jo's Fun Friday. AJ DT JSS

sweetpea said...

Pretty card, love the colouring. Thanks for sharing them with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

Elizabeth Hart said...

A perfect fall card - great use of fall colors too! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)