Monday, February 13, 2017

Red, Black, and White




I have had this digi for a long time. Unfortunately I have it saved in three folders and I don't have a clue which one it the correct one. So if someone could tell me who makes this digi I will give credit where credit is due. I colored the digi first and loved the black boots with the polk-a-dots and decided to go with a red, black and white color scheme. I had this sheet of DP in my stash and I thought it worked perfect with this card. Once again, I played with my foam making flowers. (My husband wasn't a fan of the black flowers!) LOL! I added Glassy accents to the boots. Some pretty dots from Queen & Co. and some brads that I have had for at least 10 years. See, you do eventually use up those things! A little ribbon and bow finish off my card. My favorite tool is dies which I used in making my flowers and leaves!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
 
My Song: Love is All Around (Joan Jett & the Blackhearts)
Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you , and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it
Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
You're gonna make it after all
How will you make it on your own?
This world is awfully big, this time you're all alone
But it's time you started living
It's time you let someone else do some giving
Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have a town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
You're gonna make it after all

5 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Very cute & I like your black flowers even if they aren't your husbands favorite... At least he gave you his opinion.
hugs, Janie

meg said...

great use of die cuts to embellish your card, the black flowers look fabulous with the image and papers, thank you for joining in at the OLLCB

Deloris said...

What a cute card! Great image and coloring! Thanks for joining the challenge at Ooh La La!

Barbara said...

Love this color combo! Beautiful image , fabuolous coloring! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says STamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card Pattie love the rich colours.
Thank you for Joining us at OLLCB.
Hugs Julie xxx