Monday, February 6, 2017

Here Comes The Sun?




Wee stamps are such sweet stamps. I love using them and they make such wonderful cards. This is one of my favorite (for winter anyway). It also adds to my "Christmas" stash. My younger brother just informed me he wants 40 cards this year. That is added on to the ones I already need for myself and to sell in our local shop. I think I will be making several a week just to have enough. LOL! I added sparkle in several ways to this card. First I used rhinestones for the snow falling and for the center of my poinsettias. I added glitter to the snow and Spica pen to the winter weeds and the angles wings. A sentiment from CTMH finishes off my card. 
I am entering this card in the following challenges:

My Song: Here Comes The Sun (The Beatles)
Here comes the sun (doo doo doo doo)
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right
Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun
Here comes the sun, and I say
It's all right

No comments: