Sunday, February 12, 2017

Ahoy There!





An upper respiratory virus has hit our household. My husband and I are coughing, have a sore throat, and are ears are acting up also. It seemed a good time for me play in the craft room and stay warm. With frigid temperatures and more than a foot of snow on the ground it may be a long winter here.  I am using an older stamp from THE PAPER SHELTER  the stamp is called "Pretty Little Sailor Girl" and you can click 'here' to go to it.
I made some pretty foam flowers and added a bright, sheer, pink ribbon to finish off my card. I also inked the die cut on the inside of my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Put a Little Love In Your Heart (Jackie DeShannon)
Think of your fellow man
Lend him a helping hand
Put a little love in your heart
You see it's getting late
Oh, please don't hesitate
Put a little love in your heart
And the world will be a better place
For you and me
You just wait and see
Another day goes by
Still the children cry
Put a little love in your heart
If you want the world to know
We won't let hatred grow
Put a little love in your heart

5 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Oh WOW, such a beautiful card inside and out! I love the bright pink and gorgeous papers! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx
http://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

Ribbon Girl said...

what a gorgeous card. Hope you are all feeling better soon and your winter weather is soon a distant memory. thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl February Card Challenge, best of luck, Mary www.ribbongirl.co.uk

Helen said...

Beautiful creation - thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends and we hope to see you again for our next challenge soon.

Helen x

Snowflakes and Lilies said...

Lovely card. Love the background papers. Thanks for sharing at Angie’s Digital Stamps and hope to see you again. Good luck.
- Khushboo Gandhi, DT
My blog: http://snowflakesandlilies.blogspot.in
Inspiration Destination, DT
Craft Your Passion, DT
Crafting With An Attitude, DT
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges, DT
Simply Create Too, DT
Get Creative, DT
Angie’s Digital Stamps, DT
A Bit More Time To Craft, DT

ccheney said...

Love all the details! Thank you for joining us at Angie's Digital Stamps. Cindy (DT)