Saturday, February 18, 2017

Girl's Just Want To Have Fun!





This is one of the newer stamps from The Paper Shelter! It is called The Glamorous Girls! Isn't fun? I also have been playing with foam to try and make some gorgeous flowers. I have seen these on various blogs and also watched You Tube videos. I still haven't got them perfected but I am having fun trying. If anyone has tips for me I would appreciate any and all! LOL! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Girls Just Want To Have Fun (Cyndi Lauper)
I come home in the morning light
My mother says when you gonna live your life right
Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones
And girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have fun
The phone rings in the middle of the night
My father yells what you gonna do with your life
Oh daddy dear you know you're still number one
But girls they want to have fun
Oh girls just want to have

No comments: