Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Keeper of The Stars

 A closer look!
 Anorther look at my card!
 The inside.
Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone is enjoying the day with someone you love. Our plans for the evening had to be cancelled as I came down with a horrid stomach virus. Not a fun way to spend  a romantic evening. So, I thought I would post this card that I had made. I am having fun with some of the new digital images from Ching-Chow Kuik.  I am still practicing my coloring with the Kit and Clowder classes but love all that practice. This image is one of my first colors while taking the skin and hair class. I think I had just started the skin coloring. I can see so many improvements I have made since coloring this and I will definitely have to do an 'after' with this image. I hope each of you have taken time today to let someone know you love them. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: The Keeper of the Stars
It was no accident me finding you
Someone had a hand in it
Long before we ever knew
Now I just can't believe you're in my life
Heaven's smilin' down on me
As I look at you tonight
I tip my hat to the keeper of the stars
He sure knew what he was doin'
When he joined these two hearts
I hold everything
When I hold you in my arms
I've got all I'll ever need
Thanks to the keeper of the stars  

Happy Valentine's to my dear husband and Happy Birthday tomorrow! 

4 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Patty love how you have coloured that amazing image, a fab make.
hugs
lorraine x

Natalie said...

such a beautiful card. The coloring is perfect. I love the way you colored the folds and the hair. :)
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito
Stop by for my Birthday Candy :)

Erica said...

Gorgeous card and your coloring is lovely.
Thanks for playing with the Simply Create Too challenge no. 79, Anything Goes. Come again soon.
Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

Lisa :) said...

Such a beautiful card!! Love the coloring!