Monday, February 9, 2015

For A Guy!

 A closer look at the image
 The sentiment.
 I needed a quick card for a friends grandson. He is an avid tennis player and she wanted the card to reflect his love for this sport. This is what I came up with. (The red an blue are his school colors!) A fun little card for a special friend.

My Song: Stand By Me
When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me
Stand by me

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a wonderful image and fabulous card.. Great design.

Anonymous said...

Wow was für ein grandioses Werk
Hab 1000 Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei der Stempelsonne
Liebe Grüße
Vanessa

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Patty love the image thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
Dianne x CCDT

Tina said...

Sieht zauberhaft aus.
Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Stempelsonnenchallenge,.
Liebe Grüße
Tina

Pixie Flutterby said...

Great colour combination and lovely image
Thank you for joining us at Craft for the Craic
Pixie (DT member)