Thursday, February 26, 2015

Moosely Birthday Cards!

 Two different cards with the same SU stamp.
 The inside of my card!

It seems as if I  am always in need of 'guy' cards. Recently I needed two and had little time to make them so these are the 'quick' cards I came up with. This stamp is one I have used often and is a quick make when I am pressed for time. The moose on the inside of the card is a rusty metal moose. Something a bit different but I thought it added to the card. I hope your week is filled with blessings!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Hearts I leave Behind
I wanna find what others rarely find
conscience clean and peace of mind
life like a book I'm proud to sign
written on hearts I leave behind
I wanna roll on a road of my own design
you're fear and faith they're intertwined
hoping there's a finish line
within the hearts I leave behind
If God lets me choose where I go when I die
I'll lay my head down where love resides
and I'll never have to say goodbye
I'll live in the hearts I'll leave behind
I wanna leave a mark a permanent kind
and I was here that don't fade with time
a sacred place that's only mine
within the hearts I leave behind



12 comments:

Judith said...

These are fabulous male cards - just love that image hugs Judith x

Becky said...

Beautiful masculine card, inside and out.

Janie Printz said...

What wonderful guy cards !!! Don't know what it is about moose but I love them on cards & in pictures & out in nature ( but from a distance) ... Your coloring of them is so natural & is sure to please the recipient... Both cards are a little different but both very masculine. Love them ... The metal moose inside is quite cute ....
Janie

coldwaters2 said...

WOW Patty these are magnificent, the Moose images are outstanding so are the designs and die cuts, awesome makes.
hugs
lorraine x

Desire Fourie said...

Wow these are just such perfect birthday cards for guys.
Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Ruth Ann Hunter said...

Patty all I can say is what a fabulous guy card!! I love the Moose and all of the embellishments. There's just something about moose that cries being manly. Great card. hugs, Ruth Ann

Margaret said...

Both cards are fantastic. Love that stately moose. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
Margaret, DT

Caz said...

This is Lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday. Good luck, and hope to see you again soon.

Caz DC DT xx
My Blog
Pennys Paper-Crafty DT
Digi Choosday DT
Creative Craft Cottage DT

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous Masculine Cards! I love the colors and the details. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with Through the Craftroom door this week.

*Vicki* said...

This is a really great image and I love both variations with it! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hope you will join us for our new challenge this week! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

Vickie Y said...

Great image and card. Thank you for sharing with us at Cuttin' and Stampin'

Kati said...

Ooo these guy cards - always so hard to be made. But you have done perfect job here.
Thanks for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge Blog and hope to see you again! Hugs, Kat DT
♥ Kakichka Blog ♥
♥ Kartishok - blog for ideas ♥