Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Animal Magic!

 A closer look!
 A look at the puppy!
 A look at the inside of my card!
I just love this image and the cute puppy. The Paper Shelter has a fun challenge for all of you who love your fur babies.  I chose this image because I love the happy puppy. Also, although it has been a very cold winter, I still see kids dressed in shorts. Brrr! I have to admit my bones are too old not to be bundled when it is cold! Anyway, I hope you will join us for this fun challenge called "Animal Magic". You just might win a fabulous prize and THE PAPER SHELTER has a variety of darling animal digi's that you will love using. 
I had so much fun coloring this image as I am taking an on-line coloring class an I love, love, love what I am learning! I know I have a long way to go but practice makes perfect! Right?  This cute image is called "Not Exactly The Big Bad Wolf" and you can find it here! So grab a Paper Shelter Image and join in the fun! I can't wait to see your "Animal Magic"! The DP I used came from a stack that I bought over seven years ago....It was still pretty! LOL!
I am entering this car at the following challenges:
My Song: Hey There Little Red Riding Hood
Hey there little red riding hood
You sure are looking good
You're everything a big bad wolf could want

Little red riding hood
I don't think little big girls should
Go walking in these spooky old woods alone

One more look!

15 comments:

Judith said...

gorgeous Patty - just love this image and your colours and layout are gorgeous x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, I hope the tests are going well for Steve, I always marvel and how many balls you keep in the air. Stunning card, your colouring is fabulous and the layout and design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, I hope the tests are going well for Steve, I always marvel and how many balls you keep in the air. Stunning card, your colouring is fabulous and the layout and design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful creation Patty, love, love that image also the wonderful colours and design, amazing card, I love it.
hugs
lorraine x

StampNScrapJunkie said...

Stunning coloring! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Janie Printz said...

Beautiful card Patty, your coloring has always been wonderful but the techniques you're learning in this class make me wonder if it would inspire me. Hugs, Janie

AndreaNorris said...

I think I've fallen lucky and got a lot of Paper Shelter cards :) love the image you've chosen and the colouring is fab! Thanks for joining us at TTCRD and good luck
Andrea x

Debbie Adams said...

Very lovely card. I love the coloring you did on your image she's just so pretty. I also like the liquid pearls you placed around her, very pretty.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Challenge
Deborah DT

adablog14 said...

Hi Patty...very beautiful card end wonderful colors...hugs Ada

Amy A said...

Patty, this is so sweet. Love your coloring of the cute image and your design showcases is beautifully! Thank you for playing along with us at Inspiration Destination Challenges- We sure hope you join us again!

Amy- DT Inspiration Destination Challenges
{Lil Cutie Creations}

Unknown said...

fab! love the pearls and the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

Unknown said...

fab! love the pearls and the image is beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew! Irene DT xx

Gail said...

This is absolutely wonderful. This image is cute and our coloring turns it into a gorgeous card! I love the colors and your shading. That diecut...wow! What a beautiful card! Hugs, Gail

Vannessa said...

This is just so sweet Patty. Your colouring is just fabulous!

Hugs, Vannessa x

Cards By MI said...

Lovely card Patty. It's very pretty and I love your colouring on this one. Really great! Thanks for joining us over at Party Time Tuesday.
Love n hugs
Marie