Thursday, November 29, 2012

Wild Christmas Colors!


For the last two weeks I have been fighting a respiratory infection and have barely been able to drag myself from the couch to work to bed each day. Tuesday, I finally felt like returning to life among the living. So, I was going to blame this color combo on my drug enhanced life (aka cold medicine) but to be honest I like the purple and turquoise combo. LOL! I really enjoyed coloring this cute little Wee image. I added some snowflakes with rhinestone centers. I used a MS punch for the ivy. I hope you like this card and if not maybe the color combo will wake you up this morning!
My song: John Lennon
So this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
Ans so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

Well, I wouldn't ever wish a cold on you but I love the purple and turquoise too! Glad to hear you are feeling better!