Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Jesus!



I love this sweet little image from The Paper Shelter. I wanted to make a birthday card for a friend of mine named Hollie. Her birthday is in December and I thought this card would be perfect for her. (She also loves kitties!) This card is also for our new challenge at The Paper Shelter! This is an easy challenge you need to make a "Birthday card". Something we always use! I went a bit pearl crazy and also glitter crazy!  A bit of paper lace, pearls, and ribbon made this card complete! Hop on over and use a Paper Shelter image and join our challenge!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
 
My Song:
Happy birthday, Jesus, it's that time of year
All the lights on the trees say Christmas time is near
Another year's behind us, you helped us make it through
So, happy birthday, Jesus, this song is just for you
We all get so hung up on material things at times it seems like we forget
What Christmas really means
It should be thanks we're givin', that's why I wrote this tune
Happy brithday, Jesus, this song is just for you
There's a gift for everyone but you underneath the tree
No, it's not much, but I hope you like this song to you from me
Happy birthday Jesus, that's why I wrote this tune
So, happy birthday, Jesus, my song is just for you

5 comments:

Angélique said...

I love the image, she is so cute!
Angelique

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Patty this is absolutely beautiful I love that image also the wonderful colours and design a super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Ellibelle said...

Such a sweet card! Love this image, and the way you surrounded it with the gorgeous liquid pearls.

Amanda R said...

This is lovely Patty and your snow is perfect!

Sandy said...

A lovely birthday card, sweet image and love all the glitter, LOL.
Hugs, Sandy