Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snow Angel


Today I received this darling image from The Paper Shelter. I instantly fell in love with it and since I have been puny all week with a horrid cold. I decided to reward myself with time to color it. It was so much fun to color and even though my "Big Shot" is broke and I am feeling very handicapped without it I had to make a card and post it for you. I colored the image with Copics and added some iridescent pearls. I had some swirls that I added to the corners and my flowers are from WOC. VerĂ³nica, I love this image and I hope all of you will hop on over to The Paper Shelter and check out all the new fun images.....I know you will find something you just love!

My Song: The Angels Cried
They came from near,they came from far
Following a distance star to where He lay
Not being sure of what it mean,but
Knowing it was their way
And the creatures gathered 'round
And didn't make a sound
And the angels cried
The angels knew what was to come
The reason God had sent His son
From up above
It filled their hearts with joy to see and
Knowing of His destiny
Came tears of love
I've often thought about that night
And wondered if they realized
That star so bright
Was sent to tell all the land
The Son of God would soon become
The Son of Man
And the creatures gathered 'round
And didn't make a sound
And the angels cried


And the creatures gathered 'round 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

This is wonderful. I enlarged the photos so I could really get a good look at it and it is amazing! Love the colors you chose and as always your coloring is just perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

Nannieflash said...

Oh wow Patty this is stunning, I love that little cute image and I do so agree with you shes gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Amanda R said...

I love how you colored the snow, it really gives her a lot of movement. Hope you are feeling better!