Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hello Mojo Monday!


Yesterday was a bright sunny day and even though today was not, I just wanted to make a sunny card. I received a wonderful surprise today from my dear friend Shirley...Thank you! You made my day!
This cute little image is colored with Copics. I followed the sketch for Mojo Monday (Well, mostly I did!) My ticket sentiment was a freebie (I'm sorry I can't remember where I got it!) If someone has a great system for digi art I would like to know it! I added paper ribbon and a pocket to the inside of the card. The tag sentiment is from SU.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

I could go for a bright sunny day too but I guess this card will have to do for now. I love yellow so this is a winner for that reason but love your coloring and all of the trim too.

Janie Printz said...

Sure funny how sun can make a person's day but this card is the next best thing ... So bright & sunny it is & so beautifully colored. I love this design & it's as beautiful inside as it is out. Great little pocket for the sentiment.
Hugs, Janie

The Other Patti Sue said...

This really is bright and sunny! I think everyone is longing for spring! It's right around the corner :0) Your card is super sweet! I keep all my digi's in my email account. I download and email them to me. That way it says who they are from and if my computer crashes I don't lose them.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a wonderful sweet card! loving the papers
Thanks for sharing
i became your follower :-)
Claudia

SellWoWAccount said...

That looks so fresh! Your card is very neatly done, nice artwork.

Sell WoW Account

Nannieflash said...

Hi Sweetheart you are most welcome, and Im so glad it gave you so much joy. This card is so sunny and bright I love it the inside is gorgeous to. Beautiful colouring as always. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxxx